Friday, January 10, 2014

Questions #1

Favorite store?

Zara! But I think.. H&M, US Polo,Stradivarius,Mango,New Look are also nice.

Have you ever smoked?

Oh my God,NO.I will never try/begin.

What do you like the most about you blog?

I really don't know,haha.The outfits maybe .

How long have you been skated?

I started figure skating when I was at age 10 and I'm actually still skating/competing.

Why do you blog?

When you have a blog, you're always thinking of that little extra.The most beautiful thing is when you take outfit pictures, and after this you're going to post them! It's so much fun :-)

Do you have sibilings?

No,I don't have a brother or sister.

Do you have a rabbit?







































Actually, I have two rabbits.So cute and fluffy!

What hair products do you use?

Shampoo and conditioner (L'oreal Paris).

Can you create a makeup video?

This is a really popular question! The thing is that I do not use very much makeup. And then the video super short .

Why you changed  your hair color to blonde?

I've always wanted to have blonde hair and I like to make radical changes sometimes.

Do you like your name?

Yes, really :-)

Where did you buy the USA flag Jeffrey Campbell boots?

I bought those lovely boots from NASTYGAL , at the price of 160$.

When is your birthday?

December 29 

What phone do you have?

Iphone 5S.

Favorite designers?

Alexander Mcqueen, CĂ©line, Marc Jacobs, Versace, Prada, Gucci,Ralph Lauren.


You can send me more questions , I can't wait to asnswer 

CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment