Sunday, July 28, 2013

Swedeeen, here I come!

After the golden medal I won at WIFSA 2013 competition ,I received a mail from the best figure skating coaches in Sweden (Gothenburg)!! This is craaaazy!! I am really really happy ,excited and I laugh everytime since I heard this.Right now I live in Romania and we don't have conditions and the ice rink will be close.How can this be possible?!  I wish to compete at European Championships at Figure skating.. it's my dream! And I hope to have a chance in 2015!
What city is better? I decided to live in LuleĆ„ , but Gothenburg is a very beautiful city and I love it :) What do you think? I will move in September , just can't wait! -.- HAH
Jag alskar sa mycket Svensk!! Puss och Kram hahah ! :*
My new skating outfit!! Do you like it?:D

No comments:

Post a Comment